Saturday, February 7, 2009

Peter Schiff On The Stimulus Package

I have refrained from including a lot of political type posts on this blog site. I feel it is important to put up this link to an interview that Peter Schiff gave on tech ticker where he discusses the implications of the latest government 'stimulus package.' This is actually more about economics and common sense than politics.

If our economy got into this mess by consumers over-borrowing, then how can excessive government borrowing get us out of it?????????

Either one of the two following political conditions exist: 1) our federal leadership and politicians are stupid, or 2) they are criminal conspirators (I'm talking both parties here and not just the last two administrations).

I just had to get that off my chest.

No comments: